Embroidery and Printing
There are a variety of great ways to customise apparel and promotional items. The best option will depend on a variety of factors, such as the number of colours in the design, the number of garments to be decorated and the size and position of the logo or text.
The following information will help you understand these choices better. Feel free to contact us if you would like help or advice when deciding the best way to decorate your apparel.
Embroidery is a great choice for decorating your garments. Our commercial embroidery machines give a high-quality finish that is hard wearing and will last as long your garments. It is ideal on polo shirts, dress shirts, uniforms, jackets, caps, beanies, team apparel, towels, robes and a wide assortment of sports accessories.
We use high grade polyester thread which will withstand hundreds of washes, With a huge range of colours we are sure to find the perfect match for your logo and garment.
Standard size embroidery is usually up to 10cm square. Larger embroidery is done often and looks great but can become expensive. A combination of embroidery and printed logos can be the best option if you have different sized logos.
Printing is a great option for customising your uniforms and promotional items. It is cost effective for larger logos and prints.
Printing can range in size up to 28cm square. There are two different ways we print here at Prestige Embroidery Bathurst . The best option depends upon your logo.
1. Coloured vinyl is a thin adhesive plastic which is supplied in coloured rolls. A computer controlled vinyl cutter uses a blade to cut out shapes and letters from sheets of thin self-adhesive plastic (vinyl). The vinyl is then put on using a heatpress to activate the adhesive which is on the back of the vinyl.
This type of printing suits logos and text up to a maximum of 3 colours. It isn't suitable for fine detail, detailed images or colour grading. Coloured vinyl has a longer lifespan than printed vinyl.
2. Digital printed vinyl uses a digital printer that prints images onto vinyl. This type of printing is suitable for more complex designs with more than 2 colours and can include shading.
A digital print requires a file format also known as a vector file. A vector file can be resized without losing it's quality. This is important to make sure the print is of a high quality. A vector file is a .eps or high quality .pdf file. If you are unsure if your file is a vector file, please email email@example.com and we can check it for you.
If you have any questions or need help deciding what is best for you, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (02) 6331 5665. Our friendly staff would love to help you.
How to add Embroidery or Printing to your order:
1. Add blank items to your cart
2. Set up your logo. If you are a repeat customer please enter your logo details for the logo we have on file.
3. Add Embroidery or Printing
4. We will send you a proof of your logo and also a mock-up of your order to make sure everything is correct.
5. Your order will be sent to you upon completion. This can take between 2 and 3 weeks.